How To Not Get Caught By Police in Egypt
- Be Powerful: Seek a powerful position that grants you immunity from random police arrests. Something like a judge (not any judge, try to be the President of Northern Cairo's Courts). Or better, a Member of the parliament.
- Be Cool: Avoid all sorts of political or religious debates, and run to Dahab (Arabic) or Sharm to mingle with Russian hotties. (Two of the three names mentioned in the article as being arrested are friends of mine, so I know why they were in Dahab--and it wasn't to pop any bombs)
- Be Rocking: Don't even move outside Cairo. Just go to heavy metal parties and head-bang your night away.
- Be a Fan: Just go to the stadium and support your team!
- Be Religious: Just go to your local mosque, pray, and stay there (are you kidding me?!!)
- Be Friends with Zakaria Azmy (Arabic): Well, this will buy you some time, but again nothing is guaranteed in this country