.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Chance for A Good Contractor To Be A National Hero

Moved on! Check TheCairoCalls

It's Jimmy day!
Here's something I'm losing sleep on: Why haven't Jimmy and Diga tie the knot just yet?!
I know those marriage preparations take like forever. But come on, I'm sure this guy could pull some strings.
OR...
She is still trying to know him better. That makes sense. She must be sure who is it she is supposed to spend the rest of her life with. Fair enough.
I'd like to be a fly on one of their dates
Diga: So, are you planning to run for presidency Jimmy?
Jim: I have no intention of doing that. I repeat, No, I don't intend to run at all, all I want to do is to focus at doing a good job in my current position

That should be a good way to kick start an honest relationship!

Moved on!

2 Comments:

I really do not want to be a cynical, but I think the while relationship has nothing to do with honesty; simply one last thing to complete the social picture of the new prince. Thus, tying the knot has a purpose namely to increase the public acceptance (which really does not matter much in Egypt anyways). So that is why I really do not pity Degi as you may do; I think they are part of the show, a show that we are forced to watch, and even cheer for.

By Blogger fdsmars, at November 02, 2006 9:23 PM  

Excellent entry Tomanbay, I really like your posts! while I hate the fact that Mubarak has been sitting for 25 years as president, and I reject the idea of passing the presidency to Jimmy, I have to admit that very much admire Jimmy's personality, and I would have given him my vote had his last name been anything but Mubarak!

نهضة مصر

By Blogger Dr. Ahmed Wagih, at January 01, 2007 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home